Each of these gluten free blueberry muffins is just 116 calories, 5g of carbs (with only 2g coming from natural sugars), 6g of protein and 9g of fat.
PREP TIME: 5-10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 drops vanilla liquid stevia (or regular if that’s what you have)
- 2 Tbsp granulated stevia
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line muffin tray with 6 wrappers.
- In large bowl, combine coconut flour, chia seeds and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut milk, vanilla extract, stevias and lemon zest, until well combined.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry, gently folding together until mixture appears smooth. Once smooth, gently fold in blueberries.
- Carefully spoon batter into muffin tray and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the tops have turned golden brown. Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tray before removing them.
** Thank you, Brooke’s Kitchen, for an amazing muffin that is low calorie, low carb, yet sooo yummy!