SERVES: 1 as meal or 2 as snack
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 25-30 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, cut in half
- 1/3 cup leftover roasted chicken (leftover beef stew meat works great too!)
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Placed halved sweet potato in 350 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes, until tender in center.
2. Remove from oven and scoop out most of the middle of your sweet potato. Combine with blueberries and leftover meat of your choice and heat until warm on stove top.
Get creative! Use whatever leftover meat, fruits and flavors that suit you. There are endless combinations, but this is my go-to as a breakfast.
3. Place the warmed mixture back into the sweet potato halves. Season to taste and enjoy!
One whole sweet potato makes for a great breakfast to start the day off right. For an ideal post-workout snack, have one half of the stuffed sweet potato and save the rest for later.