PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5-10 minutes
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 link chorizo sausage, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 2 large handfuls greens
- 1 avocado, halved (pit removed)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- cilantro for garnish
1. Bring a medium and small pan to medium heat, placing half the oil in each.
2. While pans are heating, slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop contents into bowl and mash, returning half the mixture back into each peel when complete.
3. Place chorizo into small pan, allowing to heat through. (3-4 minutes)
4. Gently crack eggs into medium pan, ensuring yolks are not broken. Cook 1-2 minutes, until edges begin to curl.
5. Gently flip eggs and allow to cook another minute for over easy, or until desired consistency.
6. Place handful of greens on each plate and place avocado halves on top. Pour chorizo, black beans and salsa on top and finish with fried egg. Garnish with cilantro.